ChannelBot ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://channelbot.xyz website and the ChannelBot Discord bot (the "Service").
Types of Data Collected
We store the following user data:
- User Cache: For ChannelBot to run and respond quickly and save bandwidth, we cache users whenever an action is sent to the bot on their behalf. This includes sending messages to changing their username or status. This cache is cleared minimum every 10 minutes to maximum 1 hour.
- User Payment Recepts: When users purchase from our store, we store the recept in our database. This includes the user's email address, what they purchased, and their Discord user ID.
- User Premium Information: When a user has premium activated for them or redeems a premium code, their user id and the server id they activated will be stored in our database.
Data Storage Length
User cache is cleared minimum every 10 minutes to maximum 1 hour. All other user data is deleted upon request.
Disclosure Of Data
We care about your data. We do not give your user information to third party companies or anyone outside of the ChannelBot team, other than in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ChannelBot
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Requesting Data Deletion
To request your user data deletion, please email [email protected] or join our Support Server and DM Coding#0001 to request data deletion. We may blacklist users who request data deletion to prevent their data from being stored again.
Requesting Your Data
To request a collection of your user data stored in our database, please email [email protected] or join our Support Server and DM Coding#0001. You can request your data once every 30 days, and it can take up to a week to collect your data.
If you have any questions, we're happy to answer them! please email [email protected] or join our Support Server to ask. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.